sábado, 27 de enero de 2007

My theory

I have a theory that I'd like to share:

I think there are levels of love. You could ask, "Levels?", and I'd answer, "Yes, levels".

And I will skip all of them just to reach the level where they can't be together anymore.

How? I can't tell. My experience is just that I loved so much that my love was unbearable not only for the person I loved but for me. Some may say it's called obsession, but I call it love because I left when I had to.

Why isn't he calling? No one has the answer. No one but him. Perhaps is just that he loves you so much he is destroying himself, and as individualist as it sounds, in his hierarchy, he is always first.

How can you love someone if you're not okay with yourself? I guess you know what I'm talking about.

Relationships -and I mean every way of them- are so complex that every case is different. Although I think break ups should be like beginnings, a choice made of two persons, when one of them decides something, it is a proof of love to respect it.

Of course, I don't know if my theories are correct, because I am such a failure in the love field.

0 comentarios: