martes, 6 de febrero de 2007

What about me?

Hoy me desperté para ir a clases. Hice la mitad de la tarea en la escuela. Después tuve clase de cine -que no es tan buena como pensé que sería-, acabó y fui a Fisher's a celebrar el cumpleaños de Chachis, una amiga. Terminamos. Vine a mi casa.

Today I woke up and went to school. I made half of my homework before my class. Then I had cinema class -which is no so good as I expected-. Then I went to Fisher's to celebrate Chachis' -a friend- birthday. Then I came home to my grandpa and my brother.

Entré a internet antes de tomar una siesta. Debo terminar el guión hoy. El tiempo se acaba. Se me acaba el tiempo.

So now I got on line before taking a nap. I must finish the screenplay today. Time is running out. I'm running out of time.

J, espero que estés bien. Yo sí estoy bien.

J, hope you're ok. I'm fine.

Saludos.

Charbelí

0 comentarios: