miércoles, 7 de febrero de 2007

My routine

Days have been tough. Lots of work. I have to do a short movie. It will be my first exam for the Cinema class. That's what I want to do, write screenplays. So I'm really enjoying the process of making a movie.

But I am tired. I am falling asleep and I'm still in College. I'm having a test tomorrow. So I'll go home to study. I will be reading in my way home. In the subway. I love subways. I love them because I can observe people, because I am alone but surrounded by a bunch of strangers. And I write stories. The best ones were created in the subway. While I was going back home.

Then I'll get home and my grandpa would say "Hi", as he always does ever since we moved in with him, since my father was killed. He will look at me with his big tender eyes and will ask me, "What about your day?" As he smokes a cigarrette.

Then my brother will be watching Ally McBeal. He will say, "Hi chubby, what did you do today?" And we'll chat for a while, until I tell him I have a test tomorrow.

I'll walk the 15 steps towards the library -a really little one-, and I'll turn on my mac. "I love it", will think. "I just do". Then I'll play a little, and realize it got late.

My mother will arrive then. She's going to the movie theater. She'll talk about the movie, then about her job, and then she will watch CSI.

I don't know. I'll just fall asleep tired, but happy.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Falling asleep happy is a gift. I miss it. I miss it.

Anónimo dijo...

And I am happy you fall asleep happy. Treasure the gift.