martes, 30 de octubre de 2007

Diálogos

Casi nunca hago diálogos sólo por hacerlos. Leí en un blog los diálogos de una película y pensé "¿por qué no?". Entonces ahora escribiré diálogos como ejercicio diario durante un rato -no sé si quince días o un mes-. En fin, el primero que publicaré en el presente blog está en inglés:

- What's the matter?
- Nothing.
- What are you not telling me?
- You don't want to know.
- Of course I do.
- Trust me on this one.
- What happened?
- For the good of our friendship, trust me on this one.

Moments later, an unbereable silence has arrived to the scene.

- We are so tense I could cut the air with a knife.
- (Giggle) Yeah... I know you want to know.
- I'm curious about it. But you've already told me you won't say it, so...
- I mean... It's just that I believed you didn't think like that. I mean I thought you were anything but shallow. I'm amazed, that's all.
- Well, you're my friend. You'll have to live with it.

What she's thinking:

- Indeed I'll have to live with it. You're my best friend, but I thought better of you. I thought you'd save your gender because there was no one else like you, and that's what made you greater. I thought better of you. That's all. Now you're still my best friend, but as a matter of fact I stopped admiring you that much. You are as good as the rest of them. Perhaps I disguised you with my admiration.

What she says:

- Thanks for the ride.



- You're welcome. See you tomorrow.

0 comentarios: